Voccii LLC Sweepstakes Drawings
Official Rules 2020
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Open to legal residents of the countries included in the survey sample, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Entrants must be physically located in the country(ies) included in the sample frame. The sweepstakes begins when the survey is launched and closes at 11:59pm EST on the final day of the survey period. [See survey invitation for specific dates for each survey or contact Voccii for more information.] Limit one entry per household or email address. Void where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER: Do one of the following: 1) enter online, complete the survey and provide registration information where indicated 2) answer all of the survey questions asked when called [for telephone surveys] and give contact information required for notification, 3) or mail your contact information to Voccii LLC. The answers to the survey questions will be used to help us understand market needs and provide insights for our clients. All on-line entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on the deadline date specified in the survey. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this sweepstakes. The completed registration information in survey will enter you into the prize drawing – you must consent to register and provide the information required. The random prize drawings will be held approximately one week after the survey deadline. Limit of one prize per family or household. There may be different graphics and presentations of this offer under the same prize structure, based on the survey project. Any consumer entering the sweepstakes for a survey project during the specified fielding period of each project will be entered into the sweepstakes. If you are unable to complete the survey and still wish to be entered into the prize drawing for that project, you may mail your contact information to Voccii LLC, re: [Insert Project Name] 15105-D John J Delaney Dr, Suite 325, Charlotte, NC 28277. Mail in sweepstakes entries must be postmarked by the deadline date specified in the survey or the survey invitation.
3. CONDITIONS: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by survey Web site visitors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should a computer virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. Multiple entries per household or email address, or falsifying survey information for the sole purpose of additional sweepstakes registrations is considered a violation of the rules and these persons will be disqualified from the drawing.
4. PRIZES: Prizes will differ by project and will be clearly described in survey communications. Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all qualified entries received. Potential prize winners will be notified by email and/or by phone. Potential winner is required to respond with a complete notification email or return the phone call within 7 Days of notification date or an alternate winner will be selected. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitutions. Odds of winning based on the number of entries received. Limit one prize per family or household. Drawings will be conducted by Voccii, LLC, a market research company whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes involving gift cards will be distributed in 1-2 weeks after confirmation is complete. Prizes involving merchandise will be distributed 4-6 weeks after confirmation is complete.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Employees of Voccii LLC, all persons working as employees of the project client (for each study), their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Immediate family member is defined as husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws apply. Entry into this sweepstakes constitutes permission to the Sponsor and their client to use winners’ name, address and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Entrant recognizes and agrees that survey information will be made available only to Sponsor. Winners agree to release and hold harmless Voccii LLC, its agencies and/or employees from injury, death, loss or other liability that may arise from the acceptance or use of any prize or their participation in this promotion.
7. WINNERS LIST: The name of the prize-winners can be requested by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Voccii LLC, re: [insert Project Name] Winner List, 15105-D John J Delaney Dr, Suite 325, Charlotte, NC 28277. Requests must be received within 30 days of the survey deadline/close of fielding.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrant agrees that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant(s) and Sponsor and their agencies, shall be first attempted through informal resolution of any dispute before initiating formal proceedings. The parties shall work together in good faith to find an agreeable resolution within 30 days after notice is given or a complaint is reported. Should action be required to rectify a concern, the proper persons at Voccii, LLC and/or the research-sponsoring organization will be notified, as per our business requirements. All issue will be monitored and tracked through resolution and the appropriate stakeholders notified. Further, any issues and questions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina. If all informal resolution efforts fail, entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of state or federal courts located in the County of Mecklenburg in the State of North Carolina for the purposes of litigating any unresolved action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
9. SPONSOR: Voccii LLC, 15105-D John J Delaney Dr, Suite 325, Charlotte, NC 28277.
10. CONTENT: All questions contained in Voccii surveys are intellectual property of Voccii LLC. Any unauthorized use of said material will be met with legal action.