Voccii LLC Research Respondent Terms and Conditions
Voccii, LLC, a North Carolina corporation (“Voccii,” “we,” or “us”) is a full-service marketing research company located in the United States, with headquarters in Charlotte, NC. We provide strategic insights, knowledge, and direction to some of the most respected organizations in the US. We conduct research for the benefit of our clients, who include for-profit companies, nonprofit organizations, and civic groups and educational institutions.
Voccii collects data from research study participants so that our clients can understand customer/stakeholder needs and/or trends and behaviors, evaluate how products or services are received in the general marketplace, or explore the appeal of new concepts or product/service ideas. This data is collected through online surveys, mobile surveys, phone interviews, focus groups and other research methodologies. We use respondents from customers’ databases, online panels managed by third parties, and Voccii’s own consumer panel.
When you participate in research with us, these policies apply:
- We will not share your personally identifiable information (PII) with any party outside the scope of the research project. Personally identifiable information is information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Your survey responses are confidential. Personal information is only utilized to group responses to provide feedback to our clients. Confidential responses are not attributed to you in client reports, unless you are aware in advance and have provided us permission do to so.
- We will not sell your contact information to anyone.
- We will not present you with offers for our clients’ products or services unless you permit otherwise or request additional information.
- Your participation in a study is voluntary and your decision will be respected. You always have the option to opt-out of, or terminate your participation in, research.
Respondent Terms and Conditions
When you participate in our research projects, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Respondent participation in survey, focus group, telephone or other research (the “Research”) is based on the desire of the respondent to share opinions and provide feedback.
- Any consideration that is paid to a respondent for participation in the Research is not calculated based on time spent by the respondent.
- Likewise, any consideration that is paid to respondent for participation is not pro-rated on an hourly basis or otherwise.
- Respondent is voluntarily participating in the Research, without control or direction of Voccii, LLC and is exercising independent judgment and discretion.
Complaints and Requests
We are committed to fair, unbiased and transparent data collection policies. Any concern or complaint is logged and tracked through a reporting and resolution process. Please report any concern to email@example.com.
- The parties agree to first attempt informal resolution of any dispute before initiating formal proceedings. The parties shall work together in good faith to find an agreeable resolution within 30 days after notice is given or a complaint is reported.
- If the parties cannot find an agreeable resolution, you and we agree to binding individual arbitration in the state of North Carolina or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Class action lawsuits, class-wide arbitrations, private attorney-general actions, and any other proceeding where someone acts in a representative capacity are not allowed. Nor is combining individual proceedings without the consent of all parties.
Should action be required to rectify a respondent or customer service concern, the proper persons at Voccii LLC and/or the research sponsoring organization will be notified, as per our business requirements. All issues will be monitored and tracked through resolution and the appropriate stakeholders notified.
Exceptions to our Respondent Terms and Conditions
Any exceptions to this Respondent Terms and Conditions in terms of how data is collected, how it is used and if/how consideration may be paid to respondents will be explicitly disclosed before the data is collected. Additional consent will always be asked and respondents can always opt-out if they choose.
Changes to Our Respondent Terms and Conditions
How to reach us
Questions regarding this policy can be communicated via mail, phone or email:
15105-D John J Delaney Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28277
Last modified January 15, 2021.